- No parking spot loss
- Easy to Install
- Made in Ontario
- Withstands 150 MPH winds
- No trenching or concrete required
- Competitive Pricing
Only Solar Carport Benefits
- Net Metering
- Battery Storage
- Vehicle to Grid and Grid to Vehicle Energy Storage
- Performance Verification and Data Monitoring
- MicroGrid Integration
- True Zero Emission
Net Metering In Canada
- Ontario - up to 500 kW, credits can only be carried for 12 consecutive months.
- British Columbia - up to 50 kW (BC Hydro)
- New Brunswick - up to 100kW, credits can only be carried until March.
- Saskatchewan - up to 100kW (SaskPower), credits can be forwarded up to a year.
- Quebec - credits can only be carried for 24 consecutive months.
Electric Vehicle Charging
- EVs can be charged overnight from any regular household outlet. (110V)
- Level 2 charging stations that provide 240 V cut charging time in half.
- Some manufacturers also offer fast rechargers that provide up to 480 V, for an 80% recharge in 20 to 30 minutes.
- There are two types of fast recharge ports: CHAdeMo and COMBO. Some manufacturers offer one or the other as an option